Antique Furniture/Vanity

Question
vanity
vanity  

vanity
vanity  
I have this Vanity that I am selling..By looking at the pics, can u tell me what yr it is? And why type of mirror I need to get for it? Also I restained it.. Should I do something different to it?

Deena

Answer
it is from the 1920s.   sell it as is.  i wouldn't try to find a mirror, it will be a long task and probably unsuccessful.  let the new owner hand a mirror on the wall.

ask 100 tops, as there is veneer damage to the drawer fronts.

you might have better luck painting it an off white, light blue or one of the modern decorator colors due to the damage.  i dont do this but there are many vendors around here that sell in antique malls that have good luck selling this style, with slight damages by painting it the 'shabby chic' bit.

Antique Furniture

robert klein