Antique Furniture/Identifying Age of Slate Top Buffet

Nadine wrote at 2015-08-16 18:37:04
Hello,

I have that buffet/server with the slate top. The brand is Stanley. My mom said it was purchased in either the late 60's or early 70's (she doesn't remember, exactly) in Philadelphia. She said the style was called Mediterranean and the finish was originally pecan.  I also have the curio cabinet and, until recently, had the dining chairs and table. My mom has the break front (this was my grandmother's set).

If you are willing to sell this to me, I am VERY interested in buying it. I have one already and am searching for a second one. I can refinish it to match mine.

Please contact me via email.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein