Antique Furniture/conant ball furniture

Vintage By Craft wrote at 2012-09-15 17:28:36
This furniture is very valuable . I sell it weekly in my shop I just sold a coffee table and 2 end tables for $2,500.

A bed room suite with Ned 2 nightstands dresser and chest for$5,900.

DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOUR TABL MIGHT BRING $70.00

This person knows the value of what you have and is trying to rip you off.

Spend the few extra dollars and have it appraised  

Vintage By Craft wrote at 2012-09-15 17:30:53

A bed room suite with 2 nightstands dresser and chest for$5,900.

DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOUR TABLE MIGHT BRING $70.00

stirfry@cox.net wrote at 2015-08-03 20:08:47
no one it trying to rip anyone off and to indicat so gives pause to the comments made.  if any ripping off in going on it is the poster who sells Conant ball mass produced furniture at custom made prices.  Great for you, you have a good business and should be proud to get custom made prices for what is merely good high quality and well built conant ball mass produced items.  These companies that did produce fin built items from the Mass. area in the past unfortunately fell by the way thank you China and dumbed down economics.

Antique Furniture

robert klein