Antique Furniture/Original Boone Trail Collection

Amber wrote at 2013-02-17 01:04:54
If these chairs are indeed from Maxwell Royal Chair company, then the company was began in 1949 by David Granger and Bruce Correll. I am very interested in where you purchased these chairs. My great-grandfather was David Granger and I never met him because he died in 1970. I have been looking for original pieces from his factory.

If you could give me any information on where you purchased these I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

sam wrote at 2015-05-14 20:54:09
Boone Trail Collection was made by the Maxwell Royal Chair Company out of Hickory NC. There is info on line if you type in either one of those names. The company went out of business in the 1970 or the 1980's.  I own a Boone trail collection chair that I purchased in 1977 that is still in excellent shape and very comfortable. DO NOT paint the beautiful wood on this chair. it would be a shame to ruin such beautiful wood with painting it.  

Stevie williams wrote at 2015-08-04 21:05:07
My mother has a green original boone collection chair all original

jay wrote at 2016-01-08 03:23:04

I just purchased a M.R.C.C sofa sleeper and rocking chair. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll send pictures. It's in good not awesome condition. Its been used but held up VERY well.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.