Antique Furniture/Original Boone Trail Collection

Amber wrote at 2013-02-17 01:04:54
If these chairs are indeed from Maxwell Royal Chair company, then the company was began in 1949 by David Granger and Bruce Correll. I am very interested in where you purchased these chairs. My great-grandfather was David Granger and I never met him because he died in 1970. I have been looking for original pieces from his factory.

If you could give me any information on where you purchased these I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

sam wrote at 2015-05-14 20:54:09
Boone Trail Collection was made by the Maxwell Royal Chair Company out of Hickory NC. There is info on line if you type in either one of those names. The company went out of business in the 1970 or the 1980's.  I own a Boone trail collection chair that I purchased in 1977 that is still in excellent shape and very comfortable. DO NOT paint the beautiful wood on this chair. it would be a shame to ruin such beautiful wood with painting it.  

Stevie williams wrote at 2015-08-04 21:05:07
My mother has a green original boone collection chair all original

jay wrote at 2016-01-08 03:23:04
Hi

I just purchased a M.R.C.C sofa sleeper and rocking chair. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll send pictures. It's in good not awesome condition. Its been used but held up VERY well.

steve wrote at 2016-11-06 00:31:54
I have a MR sleeper couch purchased in Prince George, VA about 1970 while stationed at Fort Lee. Several years ago I removed the sleeper part of this, and spent two years refinishing this. It is constructed of pine and  the finish dinged easily over the years. This couch has served our family diligently over the years in Dearborn, MI Citrus County,FL and western NC. Now back in Fl where the cushions were just reupolstered. Still my favorite piece of furniture

Antique Furniture

robert klein