Antique Furniture/Antique Furniture

Dining room
Dining room  

Hello, I have acquired a dining room set and hutch from White Furniture Co. from the late 60's early 70's. here is the lot no. 361. Can you give me an idea of what it is worth?
Also, I have a Cherry Hutch and drysink from the 50's by Harden. can you tell me how much it is worth?
Thank you,

Hi Susan,

Vintage furniture and not antique would be the most appropriate way to describe
the furniture you are requesting information for.

While your pieces appear to be in very clean condition the what one would call stylized
furniture and not authentic reproductions.  This has a diminishing effect on it's

Starting with the breakfront $200., Dining Table, $150., Chairs $25. ea., Dry Sink,

It should be duly noted that these styles have greatly fallen out of favor with today's younger buyers.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.