Antique Furniture/antique rocking chair

Question
Full Rocker
Full Rocker  

Seat and arms
Seat and arms  
I purchased this rocking chair through an ad on craigslist.  It does not physically fit where I intended to place the chair.  I am considering selling but have no idea what to ask because I cannot find anything similar.  There are no markings on the chair that may identify the manufacturer.  Can you give me any information regarding style, manufacturer, or value?  Thanks.

Answer
wood looks to be maple or birch, it is a modification of the older Lincoln style rockers.  this is a 1940s chair but without a label there is no way anyone can tell you the manufacturer--there were thousands in operation.

you can call it a colonial revival Lincoln style rocker with upholstered seat and back.

for pricing 50-60 on cl.  in a shop 75$

what did you pay?

Antique Furniture

robert klein