Antique Furniture/Antique Sofa Bed

I have an antique sofa bed very similar to a question posed by a reader in July of 2012.  1920s vintage perhaps.  I have had it refinished and the upolstery redone but I can't seem to get it back together correctly.  Are there photographs of the bed or mattress support that might enlighten me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

perhaps you are under the impression that there is only one type of sofa bed.  when you give sparse information how can you expect a complete and thorough answer.  you did not supply pictures of what you have.  had you done so it is most likely that your could have received help.  

pictures are required on all questions and is so stated in the instructions

sorry you are so frustrated.

cant help without pictures.

why did the upholstery shop or refinisher not put it together?  that would have been part of their job if they did not do it they they are neglect.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.