Antique Furniture/Broyhill China Cabinet

china cabinet
china cabinet  

china cabinet
china cabinet  
I have a Broyhill 1970's 2 piece oak china cabinet made by Lenoir Chair Co. in good condition. The china cabinet 80" tall; 56" wide; the bottom portion is 14" deep and the top section is 13" deep. It has two glass shelves and lots of storage.

Can you advise me as to whether or not this is an antique or what the worth might be? Also, what places that I might sell these items to?

First rule, antiques are 100 years old.

Your china cabinet is not an antique. Perhaps made in the 1970 time period time
and a value of $150. to $200. on a good day.

For selling this item you can try Craig's List.

Good Luck,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.