Antique Furniture/I.D. of furniture

Question
Front
Front  

Tag
Tag  
I'm looking for any historical info. on this piece, time-period, purpose,what it's called, and any other facts you readily know.
I don't mind doing research myself;  just trying to get a start on this.  I have a photo of the front and the tag from the back.
Thank you.   If you have any questions on training (running) or conservation/habitat, keep me in mind.   
Craig

Answer
vanity made around 1900-10.
colonial revival but in the sheraton style--all style are a blend of what went before
drawer fronts, sides and tops are walnut veneer
the frame is sweet gum and/or tulip poplar

fair market value in a shop about 350.

the grand rapids area, of which holland was part of to the southwest was a huge furniture center for decades.  more furniture came from this area than any other during its run.

this appears to be well made.

Antique Furniture

robert klein