Antique Furniture/I.D. of furniture

I'm looking for any historical info. on this piece, time-period, purpose,what it's called, and any other facts you readily know.
I don't mind doing research myself;  just trying to get a start on this.  I have a photo of the front and the tag from the back.
Thank you.   If you have any questions on training (running) or conservation/habitat, keep me in mind.   

vanity made around 1900-10.
colonial revival but in the sheraton style--all style are a blend of what went before
drawer fronts, sides and tops are walnut veneer
the frame is sweet gum and/or tulip poplar

fair market value in a shop about 350.

the grand rapids area, of which holland was part of to the southwest was a huge furniture center for decades.  more furniture came from this area than any other during its run.

this appears to be well made.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.