Antique Furniture/Duncan Phyfe walnut dining set

Question
Dining set
Dining set  

Hutch
Hutch  
I was just wondering how much everything is worth, I received everything on a trade so I was wondering if there was any true value here.

Answer
Hello Oliver,

I am not so sure what the market is for low-end mahogany furniture in Canada,
but I can tell you that it is going begging here, in the United States.
Formal style furniture in general is dead and for the few people that are in
search for it can have their choice of the best, highest quality for bargain prices.

In looking at your photo's it appears that there are condition issues which really
limits it value to about a few hundred dollars.

Best of luck,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III