Antique Furniture/Duncan Phyfe walnut dining set

Dining set
Dining set  

I was just wondering how much everything is worth, I received everything on a trade so I was wondering if there was any true value here.

Hello Oliver,

I am not so sure what the market is for low-end mahogany furniture in Canada,
but I can tell you that it is going begging here, in the United States.
Formal style furniture in general is dead and for the few people that are in
search for it can have their choice of the best, highest quality for bargain prices.

In looking at your photo's it appears that there are condition issues which really
limits it value to about a few hundred dollars.

Best of luck,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.