Antique Furniture/the hill corner cupboard

i took
i took  

in a book
in a book  
I also have a corner cupboard Im trying to gain more information about. It has dentil molding according to the paper height 86" width 45" depth 22" thanks in advance

Hi Jennifer,

With just a model name and a price written of $165. tells me that this corner cupboard could have been made by an endless list of furniture companies, such as Thomasvile Furniture. It's
hard to gather from the poor photo if the wood is pine or maple. I assume it is in overall
good condition.

Please keep in mind, when looking at the big picture there were thousands and thousands of
furniture pieces made back in the 30's, 40's, 50's, etc. I feel that the cupboard was made
in the late 40's to early 50's. As for a realistic value today, and in a somewhat limited audience, perhaps a retail price of $300. to $350. would be the range.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.