Antique Furniture/Kittinger Antique Item

The Brand
The Brand  

The Furniture
The Furniture  
I was giving this piece of furniture and i wanted to know the name of if and to sale it how much is it worth.  Please give me a call or and email will be fine.  I took several of pictures of it.

Dear Ylonda,

Looking at your photo's and being a dealer that specializes in furniture made by the
Kittinger Furniture Company of Buffalo, New York, it is my opinion that your piece
was not made by the Kittinger company. In recent years, with the demand for Kittinger
furniture, some unscrupulous people have attached Kittinger labels to lessor quality
brands in an attempt to pawn them off to unsuspecting buyers. In plain words, this is
fraud and it would not be the first time I have seen this.

The secondary construction would also be a dead giveaway and lack of serial numbering.

If you go to my website and take a good look at the authentic Kittinger furniture I
have for sale you will be able to realize what you have is furniture of very low quality.

As for a basic price of a painted used piece of furniture like this, $40. to $65 is a

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.