Antique Furniture/Kittinger Breakfront Bookcase

We have the Kittinger Breakfront Bookcase, CW158. Has posted card inside left Greek Key drawer stating that it was produced in 1961 in honor of Kittinger Company 100th anniversary.  We are in the process of downsizing and need to know if there is a market for this beautiful piece, and if so the price might be.  It has bewen a much loved piece in our home since purchased in Williamsburg, Virginis in 1976.  Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  We also have the Kittinger Tea Table CW 8, which has been in the family is the early 40s.

Hi Carole,

Thanks for your inquire regarding the Kittinger CW158 Breakfront.

You are more than welcome to contact me through my website since I
am not able to evaluate items without accompanying photo's.

Also, your dating references is somewhat confusing and needs to be clarified.

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.