Antique Furniture/looking for handles

one other thing:  the existing handles are stamped F 110 (I think).  Thank you.

Hi Elizabeth,

With literally millions of hardware items out there and just about all the
companies that made them are unfortunately now out of business, I
recommend that you contact the firm of Ball & Ball. (see link)

They are one of the last companies left in America to make hardware and if
necessary can copy and custom make what you need.  I have used them many
times over the years and they are a wonderful resource.

Good Luck!

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.