Antique Furniture/Saginaw wood China Hutch

china Hutch front
china Hutch front  

Hi, I am helping a coworker sell some furniture and this one I can't find any info on. It's a family heirloom and she has no idea who in her family bought it, when and where. I have a couple of pictures, and there are a couple of numbers on the back of the piece, maybe that will help. I am hoping to figure out the approximate age, and maybe some prices of comparible pieces, if available. Thanks!

P.S. the dimensions are 84" tall, 66" wide and 16" deep. The glass on the doors on the top piece are kind of bubbled out, don't know the technical term, sorry.  And all doors only open by key, no handles.

i cant help but say this.  selling a family heirloom, a piece someone thought enough of and enough of her to make sure she became the next custodian of this piece is a sad thing.

it is a breakfront, mahogany veneer sides and faces.  in a shop it would price at 1200, a private seller will get 6-700 tops.

pillow glass is in the doors.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.