Antique Furniture/table

HP Robertson Table
HP Robertson Table  
My mother recently brought this home after being in our storage unit.  It is believed to be her grandmother's table which would date back to the early 1900's.  It has a label on the bottom from HP Robertson Co. in Jamestown NY.  We were wondering if you know what kind of table it is, how old it is, what the current market value is for it?  We adore the table and it is in great condition considering how many times it has been moved.  Thank you for any help that you can give me in determining the questions.

it is a sofa table made 1910-1920.  wood is probably sweet gum but without a pic of the top i cannot tell for sure.  depending on the surface condition and stability it would sell between 150 and 250,  The legs might be bolted from under inside.  the cross piece may have screws from underneath as well.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.