Antique Furniture/Value of buffet and china cabinet

Question
buffet
buffet  

china cabinet
china cabinet  
We have a buffet and china cabinet that we will be selling shortly and would like to know the approx. value of these two items (seperately please).  They are Landstrom Furniture from Rockford Illinois with the buffet having the metal tag inside the drawer.  Although they were purchased at different times, they are almost identical except for the trim molding shape where the buffet has oval trim and the china cabinet has square w/cut corner shape trim. The side panel doors are all curved. Both are in great shape with very little wear and tear.

Answer
Hi Gail,

While I am not exactly sure what the market is like for 1940's traditional style mahogany
in Canada, what I can tell you is that the level of interest here in the states has fallen
dramatically in recent times.

The breakfront has a value of about $250 and the buffet at $175.

Best Wishes,

George E. E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III