Antique Furniture/8 legged coffee table

Question
My 8 legged freak!
My 8 legged freak!  

8 legged Stamp
8 legged Stamp  
I have a coffee table with 8 legs that has the 1955 Imperial Tables mark on it with a crest mark, does it have any value?

Answer
Hi Becky,

With the new world that we have entered, with young buyers having little or no
interest in old used brown furniture and the original buyers that are no longer
with us, the big question is, what is it worth and who will buy it.

With more furniture coming to market and with less interested buyers, the price
sometimes can not be reasonable enough to spark a sale.  You have a better idea of
what your geographic market will bear, but if it were me, I price it at $75. - $100.

Good luck with it!

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III