Antique Furniture/berkley & gay dresser

Question
dresser
dresser  

drawer
drawer  
GM, I have a Berkeley & Gay dresser that I have know idea of its age or value. I have searched everywhere & cant find anything close to this. Could you help me to identify the period of this & value? It does have the Berkeley & Gay metal round insert in the drawer.

Thank you
Debbie

Answer
Hi Debbie,

Your Berkeley & Gay dresser is an interpretation of a Baroque or Jacobean style chest.
I feel that this piece was made in the late twenties to early thirties.

Since your chest appears to be in clean condition, I would assign a value  of $475.
to $525.  for it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III