Antique Furniture/Blue Settee and Chair

Question
Chair
Chair  

Settee
Settee  
Hi Mr. Klein
Wow!!! I have read some of your responses and I am very impressed with how informative and detailed you are!!!

My Dad has been collecting antiques for years and has now passed away. We are now left to try to identify and sell many of his treasures. I am looking for any descriptions or prices you can suggest about the Blue Settee and Chair.

Answer
The chair and loveseat or settee are in walnut made around 1880 in teh eastlake style.

these do not sell at high prices, the loveseat should fetch 850 and the chair 450.  yes, you will see these higher in shops but this is a realistic selling price.  With the upholstery done as it is and the color being that it woul blend with most decors that would raise the prices to 1250 and 650.

Antique Furniture

robert klein