Antique Furniture/Blue Settee and Chair

Hi Mr. Klein
Wow!!! I have read some of your responses and I am very impressed with how informative and detailed you are!!!

My Dad has been collecting antiques for years and has now passed away. We are now left to try to identify and sell many of his treasures. I am looking for any descriptions or prices you can suggest about the Blue Settee and Chair.

The chair and loveseat or settee are in walnut made around 1880 in teh eastlake style.

these do not sell at high prices, the loveseat should fetch 850 and the chair 450.  yes, you will see these higher in shops but this is a realistic selling price.  With the upholstery done as it is and the color being that it woul blend with most decors that would raise the prices to 1250 and 650.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.