Antique Furniture/Marstall Armoire

Question
Marstall Armoire
Marstall Armoire  
Hello... I have a Marstall Armoire not sure of age or value. the original label is inside with no date, the label is from Marietta Chair Co, and Marstall Furniture Co. Would like to know the approximately age and value. Any information would be helpful
Joanne
Arizona

Answer
marstall was in operation from 1893-1929 and were in teh wardrobe manufacturing business.

yours is in oak.  the drawer pulls have been replaced and it has been refinished and looks good.

retail of this type depending on the stability of the piece would be 550-750.

made around 1900.

Antique Furniture

robert klein