Antique Furniture/Marstall Armoire

Marstall Armoire
Marstall Armoire  
Hello... I have a Marstall Armoire not sure of age or value. the original label is inside with no date, the label is from Marietta Chair Co, and Marstall Furniture Co. Would like to know the approximately age and value. Any information would be helpful

marstall was in operation from 1893-1929 and were in teh wardrobe manufacturing business.

yours is in oak.  the drawer pulls have been replaced and it has been refinished and looks good.

retail of this type depending on the stability of the piece would be 550-750.

made around 1900.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.