Antique Furniture/nightstand

Question
nightstand
nightstand  

drawer
drawer  
GM, I have a small nightstand with 4 drawers & puzzle-jointing. I do not know the age,style or value. If you could please help identify this nightstand. No markings.
Thank you
Debbie

Answer
I have never heard the term puzzle jointing.  I love it and from now on this is the term i will use when i see a joint that is not dovetailed but is done in this configuration.  you have started something!!

If this is a stand alone night stand and not a part of a previous vanity -- if both sides look the same then it is a  stand alone stand-- it is from 1910-20-- the top drawer being burl walnut veneer.

style would be called colonial revival and would sell retail at 125.

Antique Furniture

robert klein