Antique Furniture/Pennsylvania furniture company

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Vanity
Vanity  
I was handed down an antique bedwetting when a relative passed away.  It's a bed set including dresser with mirror and full bed with headboard and footboard it also has a vanity with trifolding mirrors. The only identification is on the vanity mirror worn threw the glass shows schrenk and co Feb 14th 18## another back of the dresser has a Pennsylvania furniture company sticker the numbers are worn off except for quantity saying 722 and style 34. I'm curious as to what it would be worth.

Answer
Hi Justin,

Since we are now living in a world where but the very few care about old furniture and
in particular, the poorly made pieces that are also not very appealing to the eye , it
has put pieces like yours in a free-fall, price wise.

I evaluate the entire set at $300. to $350.

Good luck with it and best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.amwericanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III