Antique Furniture/Replacement Key for Hope Chest

I was given a hope chest around 2002 in the State of Washington City of Kent with a cloth top and pillow by Glynda Turley. The Style #2945 24 and Serial #2005108 bought at a Furniture Store however unfortunately I do not have the name. The key was lost and instead of possibly damaging it by taking off the hinges I was hoping to find the manufacturer and maybe get a replacement key. If there is any direction you can send me or any ideas at all I would really appreciate the help. Thank you so much.

Snoqualmie WA

Your feedback is very disappointing knowing that I answered your question as best as can be done.
sorry you are so dissatisfied.  I strive to give the most complete answer as possible with the information supplied.  

Knowledgeability - 5
Clarity of response - 5
Politeness - 5
Nomination - No
Prestige Point - 0
Comment - I should probably have guessed your answer. So thank you anyway....

the name of the store is of little help so you are ok there.  however, the brand of cedar chest is important to get a key from the manufacturer you would have to know who.

i suggest you find a locksmith that knows their trade, not some young kid, and have them make a key for you.  at your home or take it to them either way would probably cost 75-100.

unless you can get the name of the company that made it that is your only option.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.