Antique Furniture/unknown furniture

Unknown furniture
Unknown furniture  
My mother owns this piece of furniture and we have now idea what we have. Could you please tell me what time frame, style, what the wood type is, what the thing that is holding all the legs together and it's possible value. Thank you so much

1900-1920s william and mary style blind china cabinet.  often referred to as colonial revival style.

some of the wood is figured walnut but i need a closer picture to be sure so i can see the grain.

the type of stretcher base between the legs is typical of this style.

post a picture with the doors open please.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.