Antique Furniture/unknown furniture

Question
Unknown furniture
Unknown furniture  
My mother owns this piece of furniture and we have now idea what we have. Could you please tell me what time frame, style, what the wood type is, what the thing that is holding all the legs together and it's possible value. Thank you so much

Answer
1900-1920s william and mary style blind china cabinet.  often referred to as colonial revival style.

some of the wood is figured walnut but i need a closer picture to be sure so i can see the grain.

the type of stretcher base between the legs is typical of this style.

post a picture with the doors open please.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein