Antique Furniture/Value? Info?

Question
rocker
rocker  

rocker
rocker  
Hello.
My mother gave my kids this rocker last year and they loved it, but have since out grown it. I have tried to do some research on it.. but I haven't found much. The bottom has a Shin-Lee stamp on it. My father had bought it for her at an estate sale. I honestly don't think it is that old, but I am conflicted on getting rid of it incase it is something that is worth something and keeping it for my daughter.

Answer
A nice rocker that was made By the shin lee manufacturing company in Taiwan.  It isnt very old, i would have to see it in person but it looks like the ones that were imported in the 1990s.

dollar amounts is not high, maybe 125 but the fact that it was from your father to you mother to your kids makes it a family heirloom that your daughter can also pass along.

Antique Furniture

robert klein