Antique Furniture/Value question

I have a table and 5 chairs made from Stonehouse Collection PA House does it have any value?

Hi Lillian,

With the collapse of the purchasing for dining room furniture, due to younger
home buyers not traditionally furnishing dining rooms, rather using the space
for a home office, home theater, exercise gym, music room, then preferring to
eat on the run in their kitchens, guess what has happened to the values of
dining room furniture these days.

I place a value of $150. to $200. on the table and $35. to $50. for each chair.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.