Antique Furniture/Bedroom set

Dresser 1
Dresser 1  

Dresser 2
Dresser 2  
This was purchased as a set at an auction. It has a matching bed and desk and mirror.  I was curious if you could tell me around the time it was made and approximate value. Possibly the maker?  Also it has a broken handle (do you know of somewhere we could look for replacements?)  Thank you so much.

i can only speak to the chest as that is all that is pictured.

it is make in the 1940s but without a label no one can tell you the manufactory as there were thousands.

the handle is no problem, buy a replacement of the same hepplewhite style and use the bale off the new one to replace the missing one.

chest would sell for 350 in a shop.  a higher end shop more a lesser shop -flea market type less money.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.