Antique Furniture/Bedroom set

Question
Dresser 1
Dresser 1  

Dresser 2
Dresser 2  
This was purchased as a set at an auction. It has a matching bed and desk and mirror.  I was curious if you could tell me around the time it was made and approximate value. Possibly the maker?  Also it has a broken handle (do you know of somewhere we could look for replacements?)  Thank you so much.
Michelle

Answer
i can only speak to the chest as that is all that is pictured.

it is make in the 1940s but without a label no one can tell you the manufactory as there were thousands.

the handle is no problem, buy a replacement of the same hepplewhite style and use the bale off the new one to replace the missing one.

chest would sell for 350 in a shop.  a higher end shop more a lesser shop -flea market type less money.

Antique Furniture

robert klein