Antique Furniture/Milton Bradley Chair

Question
label
label  

front
front  
I just purchased an adorable child's chair at a thrift store. It looks like it says Milton Bradley on the bottom. I found this site while trying to find information about it. Could you tell me when it was manufactured and what it's value might be? I would like to know if I need to be careful with it if it's valuable. The rung across the front has been replaced.

Answer
http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/milton-bradley-company-history/

made around 1920-30s.

as to value, if a collector wanted or needed this the price would be higher, 150-200, well, for some collectors-the true ones anyhow.  collectors in name only are merely bargain hunters.

in a shop this would sell at 75-100.

Antique Furniture

robert klein