Antique Furniture/Wardrobe origins

Question
Exterior
Exterior  

Interior
Interior  
Sir...

My mother is interested in the production date and rough value (interest vice sale purposes) of a wardrobe they purchased from neighbors in 1969 (St Louis MO).  Plate on the back:   Rushville furniture company, pattern 376, order number 2602.  Pictures are attached.  Thanks much

Answer
This piece was manufactured in the 1920s.  the pictures are a bit unfocused so i cannot tell you if it is walnut or mahogany veneer nor can i see the condition of the surfaces.

assuming the surfaces are fairly smooth and in good condition and everything works as it should this would sell in a store at 375 in my area.  cleaned up and waxed and sold in a larger metro area in an upper level store it might bring 450.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein