Antique Furniture/Antique Rolltop Desk

Question
desk - closed top
desk - closed top  

desk - open top
desk - open top  
My wife and I inherited a roll top desk from her parents.  We are looking to sell it to someone who will appreciate and use it.  I was unable to find any information about the manufacturer online so I need a little help.  I would like to know how old it may be, what type of wood (I think oak), any specific features that I could use to properly describe when selling, and what a value may be.  The lock has the manufacturer name of WM.C. Kreull Company - Milwaukee, WI.  I have more photos and can take more of whatever you need to help with this request.  

I have seen, what appear to me, similar desks online but these have such a vast range in value I am not sure what is a fair price to offer it at.  Whatever it is is fine but I just don't know how to value it.  Thank you in advance.

Answer
s roll desk kreul co.
s roll desk kreul co.  
Roll top desk of quarter sawn (tiger oak) oak.  "C" roll style with full fitted interior complete with 11 drawers and doors.  Nothing missing or replaced. Brass capped legs with casters.  An excellent example of 1900s top desk.

Kreul is the company
432,34,36 Broadway st

I would price it at 850 in my shop, some palces might go 1100, some might go 650.
This is a good c roll.  c roll desks didnt sell for much 30 years ago but now they are coming into their own, especially nice ones.  

might consider keeping this one.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein