Antique Furniture/Clifford-Black ans Company, inc

Question
Clifford-black dresser
Clifford-black dresser  
Hi.   I am considering purchasing this piece which is labeled  as a "dressing chest".  The only marks I can find are a small plaque on the black that reads "Clifford-black and co, Malden, MA". I cannot find anything about the company Except old pictures from 1906 through around 1926, and they're only of the store building.  Do you have any information you could share on this piece or the company?   
Thank you,  Juli

Answer
http://artsandcraftscollector.com/shopmarks/furniture

shows the labeling for the company.  this chest of drawers was made around 1920-1930.

the company was short lived which is why we have little information on its offerings.

the piece is typical of the style made during this time period. called colonial revival. fairly light weight, laminated thin sides, probably 3/8 inch thick, all veneered surfaces on the sides top and upper drawer.  looks to be original finish.  check to see if it is tight and all drawers work properly.

what are they asking?

Antique Furniture

robert klein