Antique Furniture/Seeking Rolltop Desk Information

Top of Rolltop
Top of Rolltop  

Roltlop Badge
Roltlop Badge  
I know that my father used this desktop made by Minneapolis Office and School Furniture Company in 1923 when he moved to North Dakota. He may even have used t before that time when he lived in Texas or Canada. It is in excellent condition and I would appreciate knowing more about it; its age, value, uniqueness/how many were produced, information about the company that produced it, or whatever other details you can offer. It has been a family prize and any information would be much appreciate.

need a few full view pictures of the desk, front side rear.

need a picture of the outside of one drawer where the side meets the front.
a picture of the inside of the hole the drawer came out of

send to my email along with the original post, thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.