Antique Furniture/Seeking Rolltop Desk Information

Question
Top of Rolltop
Top of Rolltop  

Roltlop Badge
Roltlop Badge  
I know that my father used this desktop made by Minneapolis Office and School Furniture Company in 1923 when he moved to North Dakota. He may even have used t before that time when he lived in Texas or Canada. It is in excellent condition and I would appreciate knowing more about it; its age, value, uniqueness/how many were produced, information about the company that produced it, or whatever other details you can offer. It has been a family prize and any information would be much appreciate.

Answer
need a few full view pictures of the desk, front side rear.

need a picture of the outside of one drawer where the side meets the front.
a picture of the inside of the hole the drawer came out of

send to my email along with the original post, thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein