Antique Furniture/vintage gossip bench

Question
gossip bench
gossip bench  
Hi, I recently purchased at a yard sale a lyre-back gossip bench (Colonial Revival style?) with a patterned fabric seat.  I love the piece, and it is in good/fair condition.  I am just wondering if you may have any knowledge regarding the value of such a piece? Thank you.

Answer
telephone or gossip bench.  colonial revival style works.  some say duncan phyfe style due to the lyre or harp back, which is a stretch and not really accurate.  federal style works also.

made in the 1940s and if the condition is good visually and structurally would sell at 85-140 in a retail setting.

Antique Furniture

robert klein