Antique Furniture/Walnut Buffet

Thom wrote at 2015-09-02 11:48:18
I notice a repeat of "younger buyers" do this or don't do that with furniture or dining rooms; as a younger buyer (and I have many friends my age group of late 20s to 30s) I only seek out old dark antiques and fine reproductions of classic items. When raised with fine items and formal dinning rooms nothing else will do. I do not think all young people should be generalized.  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.