Antique Furniture/identity and value of bedframe

antique bedframe
antique bedframe  
Can you help identify the timeframe and value of this bedframe?  It was my grandmothers and then my parents.  I read your answer to a similar question, suggesting low to no value; how about this one?

Hi Paul,

Assuming that you also have the side rails in addition to the headboard
and footboard. you are looking at about $50. There are literally millions
of this caliber of bed out there with very few buyers, hence a low value
If is were a queen or king size you would be talking significantly more money.

Best Wishes.

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.