Antique Furniture/Library Table

Library Table
Library Table  
Can you tell me anything about this library table I inherited from my parents.  I know it to be at least 80 years old, probably older.  It is made out of maple.  

Phyllis Campbell
412 W Douglas St
Rice Lake,  WI  54868  

maple and tulip poplar.

1920s vintage.  this style was popular and made by many different manufacturers.

they retail at 350-450 depending on the location.  

the base probably has long bolts that hold the base, pedestals and top together and screws and glue that hold the feet.

You live in a nice area.  I had the opportunity of riding through there on a motorcycle trip from duluth back here to pensacola in 2005.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.