Antique Furniture/Old fainting couch

Question
005
005  
My wife wants me to get rid of this old fainting couch.
I did remove the old metal wheels because they were just to hard on the hardwood floors.
I have no idea of the value of it and would greatly appreciate your expert advice in this matter.

Answer

Hi Ben,

I really can not disagree with your wife for wanting to give your old couch, the boot.

I have often wondered how with all of the beautiful forms of furniture that proceeded
this period of unattractive furniture making, pieces like this were able to find
buyers.

Today, to a willing buyer my guess is that $225 to $275 would make it go away and make
your wife happy in the bargain.

Good Luck,

George E. Harrison III
<www.americanainteriors.com/>

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III