Antique Furniture/Roll top desk w/ drop down typewriter shelf

Desk 2
Desk 2  
I am wondering if you can help give me any info possible on this old roll top desk.  I am having no luck whatsoever finding anything online --- especially with the drop down typewriter shelf.  I have posted as many pics as your site allows.  If you need more, let me know.  Thank you so much.

what would you like to know?

it was made around 1890-1900 and is oak.

as is it would sell at 20-250.  restoration would cost 1500-1800 if done by someone who knows what they are doing.  restored properly it would retail in a shop at the cost of the restoration.

These have started to appear again since the tray can be used for a keyboard rather than a typewriter and the cover can be closed while using it is it is altered a slight bit.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.