Antique Furniture/Thomasville double pedestal dining room table

Question
Table
Table  

Table
Table  
I need to sell this table but I don't know what kind of thomasville table it is, it has two leaves, no scratches or Knicks in perfect condition, plastic wrapping still on some legs. One leaf is still packaged up. How much should i start off at? I also need a description to put with it, any ideas?

Answer
Hi Morgan,

It appears that you have a Thomasvillle table that was made in the 1960's to 1980's
or even newer since it is a stylized table and not really an accurate reproduction
of a period table. The parquetry top of the table appears to made of Pecan veneer wood.

Being in clean conation, without issues, will add value to the potential sale.  If I
had to mention one caveat, it would be the execution of the legs which some buyers
might find objectionable in terms of style..

I feel for a reasonable turnaround, $550. to $650. is a good range for creating interest.

Best wishes with your table.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III