Antique Furniture/Thomasville vanity

Question
Vanity1
Vanity1  

Vanity2
Vanity2  
Hello Robert,
I recently purchased this vanity, which seems to be in great condition, as you will see form the pictures. It has a gold plate on the inside drawer which reads: Thomasville Chair Company, Character Furniture Since 1904, and a paper tag on the back, that reads: Thomasville Chair Company, Tremont, OH.  I would appreciate your expertise with wood identification, style, age, and the current market value.
Thank you,
Laura

Answer
1910-20s.  colonial revival in the sheraton and chippendale styles.

retail in a shop at 375-475 depending on the condition of the surfaces and structure.  depending on the nature of the shop could be higher or lower.

it is a good desirable style and form.

Antique Furniture

robert klein