Antique Furniture/Antique Vanity

Question
vanity 1
vanity 1  

company
company  
Hi there, I am looking to see if you know anything about this vanity. I have searched and searched and have not been able to locate any information through the company.
I am looking for what type of wood it is, and I do know the company no longer exists and approximate age since they haven't been in business for a long time, but I can not find a value on it? I inherited it from my great-uncle who passed away about 10 years ago.
any help would be great.
Thank you for your time

Answer
http://oshkoshpub.cdmhost.com/cdm/singleitem/collection/p4025coll5/id/201/rec/17

made in the 1910-20s era.

this design is typical of the fashion.  some call these bat wing mirrors-a description i find less than descriptive.  Triple folding mirror is how they were originally advertised by many of the manufacturing firms of the day.

cant tell the wood from the photo as it is not clear but i will guess at bird seye maple or burl maple on the drawer fronts nad maple for the rest..

Antique Furniture

robert klein