Antique Furniture/Hathaway's furniture

Question
Hathaway\'s Sidetable
Hathaway's Sidetable  

Hathaway\'s Dresser
Hathaway's Dresser  
Good day, I have a dresser, side table, bench and bed frame.

Do you know anything about Hathaway's (51 W 45th Street, New York, NY)?  Is it of value?

My parents passed this furniture to me and they in turn received it in 1984 from an elderly friend.

Answer
Hathaways was a furniture store, a retail outlet.  they did not manufacture furniture.

they did handle better merchandise as you can certainly see.  the two pieces appear to be from the 1940s and are done in the hepplewhite style using mahogany veneers on the faces.

the bedside stand would retail in a shop at 200-250.  the chest at 400.

Antique Furniture

robert klein