Antique Furniture/Hathaway's furniture

Hathaway\'s Sidetable
Hathaway's Sidetable  

Hathaway\'s Dresser
Hathaway's Dresser  
Good day, I have a dresser, side table, bench and bed frame.

Do you know anything about Hathaway's (51 W 45th Street, New York, NY)?  Is it of value?

My parents passed this furniture to me and they in turn received it in 1984 from an elderly friend.

Hathaways was a furniture store, a retail outlet.  they did not manufacture furniture.

they did handle better merchandise as you can certainly see.  the two pieces appear to be from the 1940s and are done in the hepplewhite style using mahogany veneers on the faces.

the bedside stand would retail in a shop at 200-250.  the chest at 400.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.