Antique Furniture/Identify ferguson furniture accent table

Fergurson Furniture Accent Table
Fergurson Furniture Ac  
I recently acquired ferguson furniture 12 inch round accent table.  I'm hoping I got the Name right.  The No.#7626 under table trying to find a little history.  I have searched for 2 hours can't find a thing.

Hi Sherri,

Please note, you got the spelling correct in your subject but it is misspelt for the photo.

The Ferguson Brothers Manufacturing Company made furniture in Hoboken, NJ from 1898 - 1953. They were family owned business until being acquired by Sun-Glo Industries, in 1953..
At this time the company was moved south to Virginia.

Ferguson Brothers Manufacturing Co. According to the Dept of State's "Corporations of New Jersey: List of Certificates to Dec. 31, 1911", Ferguson Bros. Manufacturing Co., 8th and Monroe Sts, Hoboken was incorporated January 29, 1903 with $250,000 of capital stock authorized. It commenced business with $250,000. Its agent was Harry Ferguson. The descriptions of what they made usually said "screens and furniture novelties" or "furniture" or "furniture novelties." In the 1930s the entries become longer. The entire entry for 1934 reads: FERGUSON BROS. MFG. CO.,furniture novelties, folding screens, folding tables, cedar chests, smoker stands, cellarettes, humidors. 720 Monroe St., Hoboken. Pres Harry Ferguson; The company ceased operations in 1953  

I feel that your table was manufactured at some time during the 1940's, like many other
forms of it's type. As for value, since the company built affordable furniture and not
furniture made to a high standard, I place the value today at $50. to $65.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.