Antique Furniture/old buffet

Question
buffet
buffet  

buffet
buffet  
can you please tell me anything about this buffet I recently purchased? I cannot find any markings on it. I am curious to know the style and possibly approximate age of this piece. The drawers have dove tail joints.  It is very good condition. So curious as to what I have here. Thanks!

Answer
this is a jacobean style sideboard made in the 1920s.  Generally these are either oak or walnut veneers.

the picture quality prevents me from seeing any detail.  perhaps you could repost with better pictures so i can help further...

what did you pay and how wide is it

Antique Furniture

robert klein