Antique Furniture/Pennsylvania House Hutch Cabinet

My Hutch and Buffet
My Hutch and Buffet  

Pennsylvania House
Pennsylvania House  
Hi there.  I have a Pennsylvania Hutch Cabinet that was given to me by mother a few years ago.  The hutch was handed down to her before me so we both have no idea as to when the cabinet was made.  The back of the hutch is stamped "1652357" and the back of the buffet is stamped "665#2334  8 X 1265M   A-334 (or 884?) HUTCH ANTIQUE TIN" I hope that helps you.  I have just moved into a tiny house and the hutch is just too big so I may have to sell it and I want to make sure I have some sort of information for any potential buyer.  Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate your time.

Hi Carlyn,

Your Pennsylvania House Hutch or sometimes referred to as a step-back cupboard
was most likely built in the late 1950's to  1960's.

While back in the day, pieces like this were considered charming and quaint, I
can tell you that most buyers of moderately priced used furniture are in search
of pieces with better style.

I place a value of $ $275.on your cupboard.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.