Antique Furniture/Period or Age of antique setee

Antique Settee 1
Antique Settee 1  

Antique Settee 2
Antique Settee 2  
Mr. Klein,
The settee in the attached picture has been in my family for about 50 years. It was given as a gift to my grandmother from her employer sometime in the 60's. My grandmother provided inhome care for an elderly woman, so the date/time period for when the settee was orginally purchased is unknown.
It was re-upholstered by my grandmother in the late 70's, but the wood frame and the gorgeous mother-of-pearl inlay on the three back panels is original.
I have looked at a lot of pictures online of antique settees but I've never found one with quite the same design.
There is no manufacturer/designer mark on the back or bottom, but I can tell you that my grandmother and her employer were living in Boston at the time of the exchange. Her employer's ancestry was likely Irish/British.
Here's my question - I'm interested in knowing the approximate age of the piece as well as the "period" it belongs too. Approximate worth would be great as well, but not as important.
Thank You!

Made around 1910.  wood will be birch, with mahogany veneer in the back panels surrounding the inlays.  This is better than the average loveseat/settee in this style.

Many companies made this type so without a label we will never know which company made this.

retail market would price this around 750-1000 if it is tight and unbroken or loose.

style could be considered colonial revival with french influence.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.