Antique Furniture/Randolph Furniture Works - Dresser

Question
I have a six drawer dresser.  On the back is a tag that says Randolph Furniture Works, Plant No. 2, Jamestown, NY, Mahogany Veneer and Gum.  There is also a tag that says 138.  I know that it is more than 65 years old.  There are a few scratches and a small chip on the top corner.  Is it worth anything?

Answer
Hi Brenda,

I normally need photo's to answer questions but with the brief information
you have furnished me with I can tell you that your, boat anchor, I mean 6 drawer
dresser by Randolph Furniture Works is not an item that buyers are beating down
the doors for.

If it were in perfect condition, it might have a value of $150. I will let you
figure out the deduct for it's condition issues.

Good Luck

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III