Antique Furniture/Rocking chair made in spain

Question
Rocking chair
Rocking chair  
I have this rocking chair that my great aunt had got sometime in her military career in spain, it has a made in spain sticker, from my knowledge is kind of old, but has no marks from a maker or anything other than the made in spain sticker, do you know any way of identifying what the origin of this rocking chair is?

Answer
Hi Matt,

Since you have informed me that your "Bentwood" style rocker has a "made in Spain"
sticker attached, my feeling is that this is a later reproduction of an original
by Thonet Bentwood rocking chairs, number 7025, Circa 1904.

These chairs range in value, anywhere from $175. to $275. based on overall condition
and marketing area. Condition of cain work is half the value of the chair.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
<www.americanainteriors.com>

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III