Antique Furniture/antique chair???? i think

hello i was given this chair as a present when i had my first child. Unfortunately due to space in our home i am thinking of selling on a local website for pick up only. But can not find an image to explain what the chair is or approximate value. Help!! Please. attached is an image. i would love to hear back at your earliest convenience thanks you

Dear Hayley,

While your chair appears to have some age, dating to the 1920's, it is not quite what
I would consider to be a true antique. A true antique would have to be at least 100
years old.

The form of this chair is not very popular and for pricing purposes I feel you need to
be in the $150. to $200 range and open to offers since it is a buyers market for anything  
less than spectacular and I do not consider this chair a candidate.

Best of Luck with it.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.