Antique Furniture/antique chair???? i think

Question
chair
chair  
hello i was given this chair as a present when i had my first child. Unfortunately due to space in our home i am thinking of selling on a local website for pick up only. But can not find an image to explain what the chair is or approximate value. Help!! Please. attached is an image. i would love to hear back at your earliest convenience thanks you

Answer
Dear Hayley,

While your chair appears to have some age, dating to the 1920's, it is not quite what
I would consider to be a true antique. A true antique would have to be at least 100
years old.

The form of this chair is not very popular and for pricing purposes I feel you need to
be in the $150. to $200 range and open to offers since it is a buyers market for anything  
less than spectacular and I do not consider this chair a candidate.

Best of Luck with it.

Sincerely,

George E. Harrison III
<www.americanainteriors.com/>  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III